Opened in 1993 and showpiece of a 2,800-acre resort and residential project with 3.2 miles of beachfront, Cabo Real Golf Club features a multi-themed, target-style course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Host to two PGA Senior Slam events (1996, 1999), the club offers a memorable, well-balanced test of golf. Uphill holes generally play downwind, while downhill holes usually play into the prevailing onshore breeze. Jones and his design team artfully contoured the green complexes and containment mounds to mimic the shapes of the richly hued mountain peaks in the Sierra de la Laguna that frame the course.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Cabo Real's front nine have been completely refashioned by Robert Trent Jones, Jr.from a pre-existing layout. The course provides a scenic, gentle test with broad fairways tumbling down to the Sea of Cortes, notably at the short par-4 fifth, which plays across an arroyo en route to the beach. The par-3 6th hole, is propped up on a seaside bluff, which looking back will reward you with a view of endless palm trees and beautiful white sand beach.
With breathtaking holes chiseled into desert foothills at the foot of rugged mountain peaks, Cabo Real’s longer back nine presents a great test of golf. Free-form bunkers and small, elevated greens combine with fairways that play along ridge tops, to provide an expansive feel. The 14th hole, at 454 yards, runs along the edge of a steep canyon to a green carved into a precipice at the layout’s highest point—nearly 500 feet above the sea.
The short par-4 17th hole is a study in clean lines. This right-to-left dogleg is punctuated by two large fairway bunkers, a sentinel cactus and a small green benched into the base of a hill. From an elevated tee, the brawny par-4 18th hole is a classic finishing hole that will force you to navigate the crossing arroyo on the right and the expansive lake on the left.
Inclusions for Cabo Real Golf Club
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Facial towel
- One shared golf cart per round with GPS
- Use of driving range prior to round.
Exclusions for Cabo Real Golf Club
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Clubs (available to rent at 55 USD including Tax)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Our Pace of Play is 4 hours, 30 minutes. By booking this reservation you are in agreement and acknowledgement of our pace of play requirements.
Dress Code (Golfers and Riders): Appropriate golf attire is required. Collared golf shirts and Bermuda / golf style shorts are allowed. Please note that denim, swimwear, cut-offs, t-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, and flip flops are not permitted.
Outside food and beverage is not permitted.
Riders are permitted based on availability of golf carts and cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please contact the golf course the same day of play, to confirm availability. Rider fee: $35 USD
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.