Cachi Full Day Tour From Salta
OverviewDiscover the small region of Cachi while on this 8-hour tour from Salta. Travel through the landscape including multiple gorges such as The Laurel's Gorge and Escoipe Gorge. Explore the town of Cachi, paying a visit to the Archaeological Museum and Church.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a pickup from your centrally located Salta hotel at approximately 7:30am. Then, make your way to the Lerma Valley, traveling until you pass through El Carril. Once you pass through El Carril, you will continue on to Chicoana. Then, enter the Quebrada de los Laureles, also known as The Laurel's Gorge. Next, head to the Quebrada de Escoipe, the Escoipe Gorge. Finally, arrive at the Maray entering The Bishop's Cliff road and travel its abundant curves, enjoying a panoramic view of the Enchanted Valley along the way.
Once you reach Piedra del Molino, The Mill's Stone, you will have reached 3384 meters above sea level. Later, Los Candones National Park will be crossed by the straight line of Tin Tin, the ancient road built by Incas. Arrive in Cachi at least and take in the widespread views of the Nevado de Cachi and Payogasta. Make your way into the town to visit the Archaeological Museum and Church. End the tour upon returning back to your Salta accommodations.
Inclusions for Cachi Full Day Tour From Salta
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cachi Full Day Tour From Salta
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Tour Salinas Grandes, Purmamarca and More from Salta
- Salta City Half Day Tour
- Day Trip Discover Humahuaca Valley from Salta
- Full Day Trip to Salinas Grandes Salt Fields from Salta
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Martn Miguel de Gemes International Airport to Salta Hotels
- Calchaqu Valley Scenic Drive and Day Trip to Cachi from Salta
- Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Pea
- Bull Lagoon and Flamingos Watching 4x4 Tour from Salta