Cadaqués And Cap De Creus Private Tour From Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy on this private tour around Cadaqués and Cap de Creus. This journey across the paradise will be at your own pace, as you will be able to customize your own route with your personal guide. This is a daily private tour which includes a visit around Cadaqués and Port Lligat with a private guide, and a visit to the Natural Park of Cap de Creus, the Eastern point of Spain, now as the "end of the world" due the amazing landscape.. There you will have the chance to admire the landscape, fauna and flora, and discover where the inspiration of Dalí is coming from. Of course this tour includes private car, personal guide on your language, refreshments and snacks.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourSet out to discover the medieval village of Cadaqus, set against the Mediterranean Sea and captured in the paintings of Salvador Dal. You may find things are not quite as they seem, and surprises appear around many corners. See the villages preserved bulwark of walls integrated among new buildings. Walk through the old town to discover rastell and the role it plays.
Ascend to the villages highest point, the Church of Santa Mara de Cadaqus, and admire panoramic views. See boats bobbing in the bay, islands rising in the distance, and hear stories of pirate attacks carried out by the fearsome Barbarossa.
Next, visit the "end of the world," located in the mystical El Cap de Creus Natural Park, on the easternmost point of the Iberian peninsula. Here you will find many protected plant and animal species not found anywhere else in the world. Admire the coastal scenery, with its dramatic cliffs, lunar-like landscape, hidden coves, and small islands. Discover why the area is known as a hikers paradise, and discover why its vast natural theater of optical illusions have inspired painters and writers throughout history.
Inclusions for Cadaqués And Cap De Creus Private Tour From Barcelona
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cadaqués And Cap De Creus Private Tour From Barcelona
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 4 people per group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.