Cagliari: Amazing Bosa And Prehistoric Sardinia
OverviewDiscover the amazing town of Bosa, known as one of Italy's most picturesque villages, Bosa is set with its multicolored houses along the mouth of the river Temo, which divides it into two with its soft contours, also visit the prehistoric Sardinia passing trhough the Nuraghe Santu Antine in Torralba and the famous necropolis of Sant'Andrea Priu.
Know More about this tourDeparting from Cagliari, drive for 2 hours in a minivan through the amazing Sardinian countryside towards the northwest of the island.
Full day tour to discover the nuraghe of Santu Antine (San Costantino) in Torralba. The complex is one of the best preserved nuragic architectures and with a mere labyrinthine interior. You will discover the charm of the Nuragic civilization in one of the best preserved complexes on the Island... an architectural gem in a splendid natural setting.
Visit the Domus de Janas "Fairy Houses" of Sant'Andrea Priu, collective burials of the Neolithic period. You will be captivated by the architecture and symbolism of one of the most important prehistoric burial complexes in the Mediterranean, which later became one of the first Christian churches.
The tour will then approach the charming town of Bosa, dominated by the castle of Malaspina, with its colorful architecture and crossed by the river Temo, the only navigable in Sardinia. Known as one of Italy's most picturesque villages, Bosa is set with its multicolored houses along the mouth of the river Temo, which divides it into two with its soft contours.
Bosa is a fabulous village where history and modernity come together generating curiosity and fascination. The Old Village, also known as Sa Costa, lies around the Serravalle Castle, built by the Malaspinas between the twelfth and thirteenth centuries. Easily accessible on foot, it will reward you by showing you the charm of the town from a scenic location that will remain forever in your memory.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before driving you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Cagliari: Amazing Bosa And Prehistoric Sardinia
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free wifi on board
- Lunch (optional)
Exclusions for Cagliari: Amazing Bosa And Prehistoric Sardinia
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not wheelchair accessible
Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.