Cagliari Segway Tour
OverviewGlide through the hilly Sardinian capital on a 2.5-hour guided Segway tour around Cagliari. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure and whiz through the Marina district, continuing up the narrow streets to the historical hilltop citadel of Castello, which is packed tight with sun-bleached buildings, cobbled squares and churches. Follow your guide along the route, while learning about its history from the fascinating audio commentary. Pause for photos at landmark sights and stop for a pick-me-up drink on a terrace in Castello that boasts unbeatable views of the city.
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourChoose from a morning or afternoon departure and connect with your guide in central Cagliari. Begin with a 30-minute orientation session to get you comfortable with the self-balancing, electric vehicle. Once you’ve got the hang of it and feel ready to begin, pop in your headphones and get moving.
Follow your guide around the attractive Marina district, zooming along the coast, through ancient lanes and over to the bustling Piazza Yenne, a small square dotted with cafes and bars. Then, start the ascent up the sloping streets toward Cagliari’s historical center.
Climb up the hills and curve around the tight corners without so much as breaking a sweat; the Segway does all the hard work for you. Cruise through the tree-lined pathways of the Public Gardens, passing by the Municipal Art Gallery, a grand Neoclassical building within the park’s confines.
Navigate your way through steep alleys and cobbled piazzas of the medieval Castello district. Along the way, see sights that bear witness to the city’s incredible history. Admire the imposing fortifications, including the hulking St Pancras Tower, which is located at the highest point of the city. View the elegant Royal Palace and various striking churches including the 13th-century Cagliari Cathedral.
Venture further north to discover the incredible ruins of a Roman amphitheater. Set high up on the Buon Cammino hill, this site boasts commanding views of the fortified city below.
Break for a refreshing drink in a terrace cafe in Castello, then make your way back down towards the harbor, where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for Cagliari Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Use of a Segway and equipment
- Orientation session
Exclusions for Cagliari Segway Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 11 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum weight requirement of 100 pounds. The maximum recommended weight limit is 260 pounds
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City