Cai Be Floating Market Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewLocated in the west of Tien Giang province belonging to the Mekong Delta, Cai Be becomes well-known for its rural district and her unique floating market. A full day excursion to Cai Be floating market is a perfect choice for travelers who wish to witness the floating market activities, enjoy boat rides through small canals, experience cooking local dishes and biking in the village paths and much more.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourPick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Depart for Cai Be by minibus via Trung Luong Express Highway, stopping to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motorboat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Keep cruising through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong island, the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax on the hammocks to get back your energy.
Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
Take a boat ride back to Cai Be, meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City. Your trip will end at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Pick up : 6:00 - 6:30 ( please be present at lobby on time)
Return : 16:00- 16:30 PM (time is subject to traffic)
We are not responsible for any customers complain about the time and customer's lateness
Inclusions for Cai Be Floating Market Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Dist 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Air-conditioned minibus as per program
- Shared boat rides
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with local dishes
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Use of bicycle
- Group size: 2 -15 pax
Exclusions for Cai Be Floating Market Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Saigon River Speedboat Cruise from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer and Downtown Locations
- Private Morning Tour: Saigon City Sightseeing By Motorbike
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City