Cai Be Floating Market Full Day Tour
OverviewSee rice fields and explore the daily life of Mekong Delta people. Experience a floating market and immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere and enjoy fresh food in the heart of the Mekong. Discover how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made and enjoy traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
- Ideal choice for families
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked-up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city between 7:30am and 8:00am. Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway and stop to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages and visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, the green pearl where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax in the hammocks to get back your energy.
Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai gardens. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
Take a boat ride back to Cai Be and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions for Cai Be Floating Market Full Day Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Cai Be Floating Market Full Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional extra activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket