Day 1: Great Barrier Reef Cruise
During the 1.5-hour journey from your Cairns hotel,you'll enjoy a marine biologist presentation en route to the reef. Upon arriving, spend five hours relaxing and exploring the outer Great Barrier Reef on a cruise. Sit back and relax on the spacious activity platform or explore the water with all snorkeling equipment included with instructions for beginners.
If you do not want to get wet, there are plenty activities for you to enjoy including the semi submersible, glass bottom boat tours, underwater reef viewing observatory, and fish feeding and identification session with your marine biologist.
Throughout your day, you will indulge in morning and afternoon tea plus delicious a chef prepared buffet lunch.
Day 2: Kuranda Day Trip
Depart from your Cairns hotel and head towards the Kuranda Scenic Railway where you will hop aboard and travel up to the Kuranda Village. Along the way, take in the stunning views over Cairns as you travel up the side of the hill.
On arrival, you'll visit the Rainforestation Nature Park where you will also enjoy the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Next, take an Army Duck Rainforest tour and a visit to the Koala &and Wildlife Park.
Next, enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet lunch before visiting the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary and beginning your return journey this time by the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway with your coach picking you up and transferring you back to your accommodation.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
8am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Details :
Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal, or transfers from Cairns/Northern Beaches hotels
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewExperience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef withexclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for its superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life, as well as the beauty of the World-Heritage listed rainforest of Kuranda.Please note: accommodation is not included
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Order of itinerary subject to change due to availability
Please note: accommodation is not included
You Might Also Like
- Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge and Daintree Rainforest Day Trip from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Cairns
- Skip the Line: Kuranda Scenic Railway Gold Class and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary Day Tour
- Fitzroy Island Day Trip from Cairns
- Kuranda Scenic Railway Day Trip from Cairns
- Aboriginal Cultural Tjapukai by Night Tour including Buffet Dinner
- Green Island Sailing Cruise from Cairns