From USD 70.2
OverviewExplore Cairns with a local guide who takes you on a fun and entertaining evening tour that includes the Wildlife Dome, Cairns Night Markets, Esplanade and a local hotspot for drinks and a bite to eat. Watch the sunset from an amazing vantage point above the city, view a wildlife demonstration, meet local artisans, pamper yourself with a massage, and stroll along the shoreline. Have a great evening out in Cairns on this small-group tour limited to 12 people.
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourKick off your Cairns night tour with a 1.5-hour visit to the Cairns Wildlife Dome where you get an epic sunset-watching experience from the exterior of the dome! While securely connected to a belay system, you can step outside the tall buildings dome and walk around the outside. From this amazing vantage point, get birds-eye views over the city center, Trinity Inlet and Cairns Lagoon.
After climbing back into the dome, check out a wildlife presentation and have the option to have your picture taken with a cuddly koala. Extra activities such as ziplining and the ropes course are available at own expense if time allows.
Leaving the Wildlife Dome, head to the Cairns Night Markets where your knowledgeable guide leads you through a maze of 130 stalls to some favorite spots. Browse the wares and meet local artists, including a glass blower and a didgeridoo musician.
Next, feel your muscles melt as you have a relaxing 45-minute massage! Choose a full-body massage or focus on head, shoulders, or feet for the whole time. Afterward, head to the food court to sample a hearty appetizer plate that includes native meats such as crocodile, kangaroo, beef and local fish, accompanied by green salad, chips, sauces and bottled water.
After a filling bite to eat, depart the night market and head to the Esplanade, a popular boardwalk located next to the ocean. Hear the history of Cairns from your guide as you stroll along the shore en route to your final stop, a favorite local hotspot. The exact location changes depending on the day, but with an abundance of great neighborhood venues youre guaranteed to have a fun time. Mingle with the locals as you sip a complimentary cocktail, beer, or glass of wine, and snack on tapas that may include pork belly, prawns, duck, beer-battered chips or calamari.
Your 4-hour tour ends when your guide returns you to the Belleview Hotel, or choose to stay on your own at the last stop.
Inclusions for Cairns By Night Walking Tour Including Cairns Wildlife Dome And Cairns Night Markets
- Local guide
- Appetizer plate
- Entry to Cairns Wildlife Dome
- One bottle of water
Exclusions for Cairns By Night Walking Tour Including Cairns Wildlife Dome And Cairns Night Markets
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Optional activities at Cairns Wildlife Dome
- Individual photo with a koala
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 6 years
A maximum of 12 people per tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.