Cairns City Morning Bike Tour
OverviewThis tour has been created for those that want to gain a deeper understanding of Cairns and have some fun exploring! On this trip, you will learn about the wildlife, culture and history of Cairns. You will hear stories, you will eat unique local snacks, and you will have the good company of a friendly professional guide who loves what they do. This tour explores a gorgeous network of bike tracks through the less seen parts of Cairns and you will also be shown around different areas on foot, such as an Aboriginal bush tucker walk and a local cathedral which boasts the largest themed stained glass windows in the world! Don't worry, even though you will be getting active on this tour, we ride at a pace to suit everyone and there are plenty of stops along the way. Join us with a smile and sense of adventure!
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Set out on a easy, two-wheel tour showcasing the best that Cairns has to offer.
Meet your guide and small group of fellow riders near the Cairns Wharf and go through a quick safety induction, which includes a brief lesson on how to properly handle your cruiser-style bicycle. Then, head out on a carefully designed route that loops around the city.
Along the way your guide will fill you in on interesting facts and tidbits about the city, as well as share a few quirky stories at stopping locations along the way. Make a stop at the stunning St Monicas Cathedral, visit a colony of fruit bats, explore the mangrove swamps of Centenary Lakes, and learn about an aboriginal bushtucker in Cairns Botanical Gardens.
Enjoy a leisurely ride down the length of the stunning Cairns Esplanade, then enjoya complimentary scoop of gelato at the end of the marlin marina before heading back to the meeting point.
Inclusions for Cairns City Morning Bike Tour
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Complimentary gelato cup or cone
Exclusions for Cairns City Morning Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns
- Cairns Combo: Trinity Inlet Jet Boating and Kuranda Rainforest Night Adventure Tour
- Great Barrier Reef Luxury Snorkel and Dive Cruise from Cairns
- Hot Air Ballooning Tour from Cairns
- Kuranda Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise
- Green Island Day Trip by Scenic Helicopter and Cruise