Cairns Combo: Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Morning Tour And Afternoon City Sightseeing Tour
OverviewSee the best of Cairns as you combine your afternoon Cairns city sightseeing tour with a morning tour of Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park where you can learn about the Indigenous cultures unique to Far North Queensland.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourStart your day with complimentary hotel pick up and travel to Tjapukai where you have 3 hours to enjoy up to 16 cultural experiences.
Tjapukai by day is a celebration of the living history of the Indigenous people of the rainforest. Learn to play the didgeridoo, discover the medicinal values of bush tucker, throw a spear and enjoy professional theater incorporating traditional Aboriginal dance, fire making and storytelling. New to Tjapukai is a genuine cultural and visual Australian journey featuring the didgeridoo plus an expansion of the Cultural Villages program to include hunting demonstrations. The Boomerang Restaurant serves morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and the Retail Gallery has authentic Aboriginal art, boomerangs, didgeridoos and artifacts.
In the afternoon you will be met by your local Cairns guide to explore the highlights of Cairns and surrounds. Discovery the vibrant city's history and heritage that is unique to the Far North.
Visit St Monica's Cathedral one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia featuring the world's largest themed stained glass windows.
Enjoy a delicious Devonshire Tea before a guided tour of the Flecker Botanic Gardens. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy of the lush tropical gardens.
Take in Cairns' best scenic lookouts and enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park before visiting Palm Cove.
Inclusions for Cairns Combo: Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Morning Tour And Afternoon City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
Exclusions for Cairns Combo: Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Morning Tour And Afternoon City Sightseeing Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.