Cairns Helicopter Tour: Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge, Cape Tribulation And Great Barrier Reef
OverviewBe spellbound by the World Heritage-listed Daintree National Park. Soar over Mossman Gorge before flying further north over the mighty Daintree River to Cape Tribulation, the only place on earth where two World Heritage areas meet. Track coastal back down to Cairns, catching glimpses of the Great Barrier Reef along the way.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a complimentary pickup from your Cairns, Palm Cove or Northern Beaches accommodation and be transported to the helicopter hanger at Cairns Airport.
After a quick safety briefing and helicopter orientation, depart Cairns and follow the Great Barrier Reef Highway to Mossman Gorge via three cascading waterfalls. Fly over the Daintree Rainforest, the oldest living rainforest in the world. Track along the Mighty Daintree river out through the mouth to Cape Kimberley and Cape Tribulation, the only place on earth where two World Heritage areas meet! Take in the breathtaking views of the Great Barrier Reef as we return to Cairns.
Inclusions for Cairns Helicopter Tour: Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge, Cape Tribulation And Great Barrier Reef
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the pilotclearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairns, Palm Cove and Northern Beaches hotel
- Helicopter tour
Exclusions for Cairns Helicopter Tour: Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge, Cape Tribulation And Great Barrier Reef
- Fuel, carbon and marine levy surcharge may apply. Payable direct on the day of travel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Port Douglas. Can be arranged with the local operator at an additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight varience advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns
- Cairns Combo: Trinity Inlet Jet Boating and Kuranda Rainforest Night Adventure Tour
- Great Barrier Reef Luxury Snorkel and Dive Cruise from Cairns
- Hot Air Ballooning Tour from Cairns
- Kuranda Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise
- Green Island Day Trip by Scenic Helicopter and Cruise