OverviewZoom around the waters of Cairns on a thrilling 35-minute jet boat ride in the Trinity Inlet! Your jet boat speeds, spins and splashes as you cool down in the tropical heat. As you zip through the scenic waterway, watch for landmarks that your expert skipper points out. Who knows, you might even spot a croc drifting along the water. Be prepared to have fun and get wet on this exciting high-octane adventure!
Know More about this tourMeet your jet boat captain at the Marlin Marina in Cairns and receive your safety gear and a briefing before you step onto the jet boat.
Once you’re ready, hang on as your jet boat takes off, quickly reaching the high speeds that make this ride so much fun. Grab the safety bar in front of you as your expert captain takes you on a wild ride; expect your boat to spin around, generating waves that splash you. It’s all part of the fun, so wear clothes that can get wet and enjoy the spray!
Your captain explains the sights as you zip around the inlet, which is surround by mangroves and mountains. You might catch sight of a crocodile or other wildlife as you go! Your captain’s expertise with jet boats and insider knowledge of Cairns is sure to make this adventure informative and highly entertaining. You’ll even hear funky music pumping from the boat’s sound system as you zoom across the water.
At the end of your 35-minute ride, return to the marina to end your tour.
Inclusions for Cairns Jet Boat Ride
- 35-minute jet boat ride
- Safety briefing
- Use of weatherproof clothing
Exclusions for Cairns Jet Boat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
120cm (1.2 meters) minimum height restriction applies to all passengers
Passengers must advise of any pre-existing medical condition prior to departure
Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions, or have previous injuries that may cause a risk to their health, must not ride. All passenger's board and ride at their own risk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.