Cairns Shore Excursion: Cairns City Tour With Optional Green Island Cruise
OverviewSpend your time in port seeing the sights of Cairns city, waterfront and beaches on a small-group afternoon tour. You also have the option to combine the tour with a morning cruise to Green Island, where you can spend a few hours snorkeling or cruising in a glass-bottom boat. Whether exploring Cairns or relaxing on Green Island, enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group shore excursion, limited to 21 passengers.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks in Cairns, jump on board this small-group tour of Cairns. Departing in the afternoon, your shore excursion begins with a drive in an air-conditioned minivan through the city center and to the waterfront, where you can explore the wharves and harbor with your experienced guide. Learn about Cairns tropical environment on a guided walk through Flecker Botanical Gardens, and pay a visit to St Monicas Cathedral to admire the worlds largest peace-themed stained-glass window.
Next, enjoy an indulgent afternoon tea of scones and tea, coffee or hot chocolate at a local cafe; see the city from a hillside lookout that boasts fabulous photo opportunities; and take a walk past the ravines, rugged mountains and tumbling waterfalls of Barron Gorge National Park. Conclude your Cairns sightseeing tour by the water with a walk along Palm Cove Jetty or the beach, followed by drop-off at your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cairns port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Cairns Shore Excursion: Cairns City Tour With Optional Green Island Cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Afternoon tea
- Port pickup and drop-off (city tour only)
- 20 minuted guided tour of the Cairns Museum
Exclusions for Cairns Shore Excursion: Cairns City Tour With Optional Green Island Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Wheelie walkers not permitted
No cancellation fees applicable if the cruise ship does not arrive in Port due to weather and tidal conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary Day Tour
- Port Douglas and Hartley's Crocodile Adventure Day Trip from Cairns
- Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns
- Green Island Day Trip from Cairns
- Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge and Daintree Rainforest Premium Day Tour
- 2-Day Best of Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef