OverviewSoak up the sun on Green Island when youre in port in Cairns, and experience the Great Barrier Reef from the air and the sea. Flying in a helicopter from Cairns, youll enjoy aerial views of the Great Barrier Reef on this scenic shore excursion before landing at Green Island. Spend the day relaxing by the pool and enjoying a buffet lunch on this lovely tropical island, then cruise back to Cairns on board a luxury catamaran.
- Buffet lunch included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up from the cruise port and taken to the Cairns City Helipad. Fly over the city and on to Green Island by helicopter where you’ll see Cairns from above, then fly over the ocean to the Great Barrier Reef. Look out for whales and dolphins swimming in the water below, and trace the lacy outlines of the coral reef as the water changes from deepest blue to pale azure and laps the white-sand beach circling Green Island.
It’s up to you how you spend your time on tropical Green Island. Relax by the island’s swimming pool or under a palm tree on the sands, snorkel the surrounding reef or view the coral from a glass-bottom boat.
Enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch on the island, then take a walk around the coral cay island or go for a swim in the pool.
After a relaxing time on Green Island, enjoy a cruise back to Cairns by luxury catamaran to experience the laidback lifestyle of Queensland’s tropical coast.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cairns cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Cairns Shore Excursion: Green Island By Helicopter And Cruise
- Helicopter flight to Green Island
- Glass-bottom boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Use of island swimming pool
- Return transfer by luxury catamaran
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Cairns Shore Excursion: Green Island By Helicopter And Cruise
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passengers will be weighed before flight to confirm weights in accordance with aviation laws
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
One infant 2 years and under may travel free of charge if seated on a guardian's lap. A maximum of 1 infant is allowed per helicopter
Adult pricing applies to all travelers aged 3 years and above
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.