Cairo 2 Days From Eilat
OverviewTour Cairo with our licensed guides. Travel to the Egyptian Museum , the pyramids, the sphinx, the famous market, and more. Don't miss this opportunity to tour Cairo. This is a great tour for the whole family. Book today! minimum 2 people
- Sakkara Valley
- Egyptian Museum
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Cairo 2 days from Eilat
Minimum 2 participants
Cairo is the most populated city in Egypt and all of the Middle East, with a population of 6.76 million, and another 10 million residing outside the city. Cairo is home to the Egyptian Museum, which holds the largest collection of ancient antiquities in the world. There are over 100,000 pieces to view. The Museum is made up of 2 floors of paintings, statues, ancient coinsm, mummies, and more. The Old City of Cairo which is also known as Coptic Cairo has many churches, including the Greek Orthodox Church of St. george, and the Hanging Church. One of the oldest known synagogues reside here, the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
The pyramids of Egypt are astounding, they were built to house the pharoahs, their families,their cohorts, and their treasures. The pyramids were built with many passages and rooms to fool the grave robbers.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Eilat, at 22:00, and bring you to the Taba border.
After the border procedure we will go with an air conditioned car to Cairo
(The duration of the drive is 10 hours)
We will start the tour with the pyramids, the sphinx, the market and the museum.
Then we will eat lunch and go to the hotel for dinner and overnight in a 4 star hotel.
You will have an option to do a cruise on the Nile.
Breakfast at the hotel and travel through Cairo, to the Sakkara valley and the old city of Cairo. After lunch about 16:00, we will go back to the Taba border crossing. Arrival in Eilat about 24:00.
Inclusions for Cairo 2 Days From Eilat
- Air conditioned transportation from Taba & back,
- Entrance to all the sites,
- One night hosting in a 4 star hotel (half-board), one lunch
- English speaking guide in Cairo.
- Group tour
Exclusions for Cairo 2 Days From Eilat
- Border passing tax,
- Visa to Egypt we can make it for you at the border $50
- Drinks and other items not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Optional cruise on the Nile $25.
- There is an additional charge for single supplement.
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour
- Day Trip to the Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara
- Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and khan khalili Bazaar
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel
- 6-Day Cairo and Nile Cruise