Cairo And Luxor 3 Days From Eilat
- Cairo Market
- Egyptian Museum
- Hashepsut Temple
- Karnak Temple
- Luxor Temple
- Coptic Church
- Synagogue of Ben Ezra
- Citadel of Saladin
Know More about this tour
Cairo and Luxor 3 days
Being the largest city in Egypt, Cairo has an amazing population fo over 6 million. Cairo can be traced back to the first millennium, it was formed as a group of settlements. The largest pyramids in the world can be found in Egypt. When touring the pyramids, notice the large pyramid in the center, and many small pyramid surround it. The large on contains the pharaoh, and the smaller ones contain close family members and members highly placed in the courts.
In Cairo you can find the famous Eyptian Museum with 2 stories and over 100,000 antiquities. Tour the statues, the paintings, the golden masks, the ancient coins, and much more.
The greatest open air museum in the world is located in Luxor, about a 9 hour train ride from Cairo. Tour the Kamak Temple which was the main place of worship around 1300 B.C. See a complex of temples, chapels, pylons, and many different buildings.
Minimum 2 people
21:00 - Pickup from the hotel in Eilat transport to Taba border
After crossing border we will start to drive to Cairo 10 hours.
07:00 Coffee at the famous market , then continuing to the pyramids and sphinx
12:00 Lunch in a local authentic restaurant
13:00 Cairo Museum
15:00 City tour and bazar
19:00 Night train to Luxor (about 9 hours)
06:00 Tour in the west bank of Luxor-Valley of the kings include Hatshepsut Temple
13:00 Tour in the east bank of Luxor- include visit the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
19:00 Night train back to Cairo (about 9 hours)
06:00 Tour the ancient Cairo, visit the Coptic Church, and Synagogue of Ben Ezra (Cairos' oldest Synagogue)
10:00 Tour to the citadel of Saladin
12:00 Transport to Taba border (abour 10 hours)
18:30 Transfer back to your hotel in Eilat/ airport
Inclusions for Cairo And Luxor 3 Days From Eilat
- Transportation from your hotel or airport
- Assistance at the border
- Two nights at Sleeper Train with H/B
- Entrance fees to mentioned sights in the program
- 3 lunches
- English speaking guide (other languages are available for a fee)
- Tour group
Exclusions for Cairo And Luxor 3 Days From Eilat
- Visa to Egypt
- Border Taxes paid in cash only at the border $65 per person
- Entrance fees to inside the great pyramid and Mummy room
- Any item not mentioned as included
- Personal Expenses
- Personal insurance
- Single supplement not included.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip