Cairo And Luxor Two Days Trip From Alexandria Port
OverviewGo back to the time of the pharaohs and discover their history by visiting the great monuments in Cairo & Luxor. Enjoy our offer for two days trip from Alexandria Port to fly to Luxor for one day visiting West Bank & Karnak Temple. Then head to Cairo to witness the greatness of the pharaohs in front of Giza Pyramids.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Luxor Day Tour.
Your egypt tours REP will pick you up from your Cruise in Alexandria (07:00 am till 08:00 am according to cruise schedule) and then transfer to Alexandria Airport and fly to Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor Airport, you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit the fabulous Karnak Temples, the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch will be in a local restaurant. After that you will be moved to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, you will visit 3 tombs. Continue the tour and visit the Hatshepsuts Temple at El Deir El Bahary , this impressive temple dedicated Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt. After that, you will be transferred by a private air-conditioned bus to Luxor Airport for flight to Cairo. Upon arrival transfer to your Five Star hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 02: Cairo Day tour.
After Breakfast join your Egyptologist Tour Guide & Enjoy your tour to visit the Giza Plateau to explore the world famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus & Sphinx and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Later you will visit one of the most important Museums in the World The Egyptian Museum Of Antiquities including a rare collections of more than 250,000 genuine artifacts including the treasures of Tut Ankh Amen. If the time permitted, you will enjoy shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle East. In the evening you will be transferred to Alexandria Port by a private air-conditioned bus. From Cairo to Alexandria, it takes about 03 hours driving. You will be on Alexandria at 07:00 pm.
Inclusions for Cairo And Luxor Two Days Trip From Alexandria Port
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
Exclusions for Cairo And Luxor Two Days Trip From Alexandria Port
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged XX and under
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- OVERDAY ALEXANDRIA
- Tour de un da a Alejandra con un guia privado
- Private Tour to the Pyramids from Alexandria Port
- Private Tour Classic Cairo Pyramids and Egyptian museum from Alexandria Port
- Private Tour El Alamein via Alexandria port or Alexandria Hotel
- Private day tour to Rosetta from Alexandria port or Alexandria Hotel
- Private Transfer from Borg El Arab Airport to Alexandria Hotels
- Alexandria Overday trip from Cairo