You will be picked up from the Cairo Airport and transferred to your hotel where you will spend 2 nights with breakfast included.
After breakfast in your hotel, your guide will join you for your first tour in Cairo. You will see the mesmerizing Great Pyramids and the Sphinx before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Afterward, enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant downtown. From here, you will continue to see the El Khalili Bazaar before being transferred back to your hotel.
After breakfast in your hotel, you can enjoy a relaxed morning before being transferred to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor. Upon arrival in Luxor you will be transferred to your cruise ship where you will relax in luxury for 4 nights with full board. In the afternoon, enjoy a visit to Luxor and the Karnak Temples before dinner back on your cruise.
Today offers an early morning breakfast to start your day. You will visit the West Bank, explore the Valley of Kings, and continue to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon. Afterward, you will be taken back to the ship for lunch as the ship sails to Esna. Afternoon tea will be provided as well. You will pass by Esna Lock and enjoy a dinner and cocktail party before spending the night in Esna.
Early morning you will sail from Esna to Edfu and enjoy breakfast on board. Upon arrival in Edfu your guide will take you to the Edfu Temple by horse. The trek will last for 2 hours before you are returned to the ship to sail to Com Ombo. Lunch will be served during transit. When you arrive in Com Ombo, you will be taken to see the Com Ombo Temple which is walking distance from your cruise dock. The trip will last approximately 1 hour and will be concluded with afternoon tea back on board the ship as it sails to Aswan. You will enjoy dinner on board and a Galabaya party as well. Afterward, you will spend the night in Aswan.
Enjoy breakfast on board before visiting sights in Aswan. Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple. You will spend approximately 4 hours sightseeing and return to the ship for lunch. In the afternoon there is free time to relax before dinner on board. There is a Nubian show after dinner and overnight will be spent in Aswan.
You will have breakfast on board before a Felucca ride. You will then check-out and be transferred to the Aswan Airport for your flight back to Cairo.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
on Fridays anytime
Departure Details :
Cairo International Airport
- Cancellation Policy :
Enjoy one week seeing best of Egypt , 3 Nights in Excited Cairo , Where you can the Pyramids , Khan Khalili , Museum and the lovely night life like dinner cruise , Belly dancer Show and many others activities , The Fly to Luxor where you will Enjoy relaxed 4 nights 5 days stay at 5 stars Nile cruise full board accommodation, Visiting 9 sights between Luxor and Aswan , guiding, entrance fees to sights and transportation to the sight with air-conditioned van are included Daily entertainment programs local folkloric show.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
- 6 nights accommodation total
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- 5-star hotel stay in Cairo for 2 nights
- Cruise stay will full board
- Full-day tour in Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Sightseeing cruise with 9 sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Tour from Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, and Saqqara
- Half Day trip to Giza pyramids with camel ride
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza, Saqqara, Dahshur and Cairo including Camel Ride, Felucca Sailing, Dinner Cruise and Sound and Light Show
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
- Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids and Nile Cruise by Air from Cairo
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Private Tour: Egyptian Museum
- Private Guided Night Tour of Cairo