You will be picked up at the hotel then the first stop will be at one of the most famous squares in Cairo Tahrir Square. This is the place that witnessed many political activities in the last few years especially the two revolutions of Jan 25th 2011 and June 30th 2013.Then, enjoy a ride on the Nile River and visit the old walls and gates of Cairo at night. You will enjoy a relaxing ride for an hour on a sailboat (felucca) on the Nile. Take photos of the beautiful scenery of its banks. Then, you will be driven to the old part of Cairo to see the walls of the city and its gates that date back to the 10th century. You will go on a very interesting walking tour in an open-air museum that has a lot Islamic monuments, namely Al Moez Street. Learn about the customs and traditions of the locals and have a live picture of their daily activities. The tour will end at the famous coffee shop El Fishawy that was established in 1773.you will enjoy having a local drink there and spend some nice time among the natives and people coming from all over the world to visit this old coffee shop. At the conclusion of this beautiful evening, you will be driven back to the hotel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Daily Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Details :
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewAn amazing and wonderful evening is waiting for you in the city of Cairo. Go for a ride on a sailboat on the Nile River and enjoy the beautiful scenery of its banks. Then, explore the old Islamic area of Cairo with its huge walls and mosques and the street life of the city. Spend some time at the oldest coffee shop in Cairo.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.