Cairo Day Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel & Khan Khalili Bazaar
OverviewEnjoy Cairo Day tour to Egyptian Museum where you see Tutankhamun'streasures Then Visit TheCitadel of Cairo where you visit the Alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali then Stop for then Visit Khan Khalili Bazaar Private guided day tour start from 8 amto 4 pm includes Pickup and drop off transfers, Lunch,Entry fees,led by professional expert tour guide
Know More about this tour
Starts at 8:00 am with Pickup from yourhotelBy Emo Tours Egypt guide to Start your Full day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world.It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.(3 hrs Time Spent)
Then Continue your day tour toThe Citadelwhere you visitThe Alabaster Mosque Of MohamedAli Pasha.(1:30 hrs Time spent)
Then continue your day tour toKhan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more .(1 Hr time Spent)
At the end of the Tour, you will be transferredback to yourHotel
Inclusions for Cairo Day Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel & Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cairo Day Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel & Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Hotel names is Required during the Booking Process
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip