OverviewEnjoy this day tour and visit Giza pyramids, Egyptian museum and the old Cairo area. Also board a Nile cruise to have dinner while watching a belly-dance and traditional tannoura folklore dance show.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet dinner included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked up in the morning at your accommodation, your Egyptologist guide will take you to Giza to see the pyramids (Pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, Mycerinous and some smaller Queen pyramids), see the Sphinx and valley temple of mummification. You will then move on to the largest and most famous museum in Egypt where you will get the chance to see the golden treasure of king Tutankhamun and some styles of art for Old Kingdom, Middle Kingdom and New Kingdom. After lunch of traditional Egyptian food you will head to old Cairo to see the hanging church as well as the crypt that the holy family stayed in. Further discover the oldest Jewish synagogue, before returning to your hotel to take some rest. Afterwards you will again meet your guide, who will take you to a show and dinner on the Nile cruise. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Cairo Day Tour To Giza Including Nile Dinner Cruise And Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Free welcome drink
- Free WiFi in your van
- Lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta
- Dinner on Nile cruise (2 hours sailing and buffet dinner)
Exclusions for Cairo Day Tour To Giza Including Nile Dinner Cruise And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat Museum, Royal Mummy Room)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Infant meals not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.