Cairo Half Day Tours To Old Markets And Local Souqs
OverviewEnjoy wandering in the local Egyptian markets in Cairo visit the old traditional and also Local markets.Start your shopping tour today in old downtown markets then move to El Ghorya market, a very typical Egyptian market in the pretty Fatimid Cairo. Walk in the wonderful Gamalia Street, near El Azhar mosque and Khan El Khalili.
Know More about this tour
As per Chosen time Pickup from your Hotel in Cairo to Start your shopping tour today in old downtown markets then move to ElGhoryamarket, a very typical Egyptian market in the pretty Fatimid Cairo. Walk in the wonderful Gamalia Street, near El Azhar mosque and Khan El Khalili.Then proceed to Bab Zuwayla traditional area, Bab al-Fatah, and Bab el Nasr. Your next stop is El Mosky, a very crowded Egyptian market that has everything.
Move to Khan el Khalili, its the oldest and the Middle and most prestigious, Khan el-Khalili was built over the tombs of the Fatimid caliphs, Journey inside the Khan El Khalili, Khan el-Khalili features oriels overlooking the street, and many public water fountains from copper, and narrow alleys of the neighborhood and very crowded, there Bakhan many traders and many of the goods.
El Mosky has known for its prices as the merchants in this market sell all the products with retail prices.
At the end of your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Cairo Half Day Tours To Old Markets And Local Souqs
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cairo Half Day Tours To Old Markets And Local Souqs
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Hotel names is Required during the Booking Process
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip