Upon arrival to Cairo airport, tour guide will be waiting you outside the arrival hall holding a sign with your name or the sign of our company , and will transfer you to visit Giza Plateau to visit the impressive 3 Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure which are guarded by the rock-cut statue (The Sphinx). The Great Pyramid of King Cheops is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Then stop for lunch by one of the decent restaurants. wit Nile View or Pyramids View Then, you are going to continue your journey through the history starting with the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities which was built in 1902 and it exhibits a large number of items and treasures (exceeding 120,000 masterpieces) dating back to the ancient Egyptian period and Greco-Roman period including the marvelous collection of the child king Tut Ankh Amon. Then moving to "Islamic Cairo" and taking a walking tour in the 1000 years old "el Moez" street which is considered as an open air museum for Terrific Islamic Buildings which are decorated with different patterns and paints, then ending our tour with going to Khan el Khalili Bazaar which is one of Cairo's main attractions.
"Caf" serving Arabic coffee and offering Hookah "Shisha", and restaurants throughout the area. After this trip you will be transferred back to the airport to catch your flight.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Details :
OverviewAfter reaching Cairo enjoy the journey through the different eras of the great Egyptian history, starting with our great ancestors who built the pyramids, the marvelous collections in the museum
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.