Cairo Layover Tours Visit Giza Pyramids Memphis Sakkara Dahshur Pyramids & Bazaar
OverviewCairo Layover Tours Visit Giza Pyramids,Memphis,Sakkara,Dahshur Pyramids & Khan Khalili Bazaar from Cairo airport StartsAt 8:00 am or earlierwith Pickup from Cairo international airport by our Expert Tour guide who will greet you with a sign shows our guest name on it then transfer in Private A/C Vehicle to Start your Cairo layover Tours VisitGiza Pyramids & Sphinx,Sakkara Pyramid or Step Pyramid,Memphis City,Dahshur PyramidsOld Bazaar of Khan Khalil
Know More about this tour
StartsAt 8:00 am or earlierwith Pickup from Cairo international airport by our Expert Tour guide who will greet you with a sign shows our guest name on it then transfer in Private A/C Vehicle to Start your Cairo layover Tours VisitGiza Pyramids & Sphinxwhere you can see 9 pyramids at that sight, the most important one is the great pyramid of the king Cheops which considered as the highest pyramid have ever built in Egypt and one of the seven wonders of ancient Egypt, also you can see 9 pyramids at that area, Sphinx which represents king Kefren that his head as head of a human being and a body of lions animal, the valley kings which specialized for the highpriestto make The mummification process of the king inside
Then Continue your Cairo Layover Tours to VisitSakkara areawhere the first trial to build a pyramid shape tomb which coming by king Djosser the 1st user of limestone at this area it also known asSakkara Pyramid or Step Pyramid,you will also have a look at the specious court specialized for Heb-Sed celebrations for the king, this area also including the cemetery of the nobles and official officers which very rich with pharonic decoration, drawings and paintings.
Then you will be transfer to the last sight-seeing in that program where it`sMemphis Citywhich was the 1st and oldest capital city of Egypt during ancient time which was the living city for Egyptian starting from 1st dynasty till 10th one which located at the eastern bank of the river Nile,it has some masterpieces butting them open air such as statues of king Ramsis 2nd and god Ptah ,goddess Sekhmet,baskets for burning the incense ,coffins and Egyptian calendar
Then Continue your Cairo Layover Tours to VisitDahshur Pyramidswhere the 1st true pyramid have ever built by King Senfrue the founder of the 4th dynasty of pharonic period, at the beginning he made a Bent pyramidbut he did the same trial again afterwards to make his tomb took the shape of the pyramid and he successes at the 2nd trial to make the 1st true pyramid in ancient time that was also known asthe Red Pyramid. He also was the father of the king Cheops the owner of the Great Pyramid at Giza
Then Continue your Cairo Layover Tours to
End your Cairo Layover Tours by a Visit to Old Bazaar of Khan Khaliliwhere it`s a market place for the foreigners coming from many different places to sell their own products on it during Islamic empires time here in Egypt, but right now it become a touristic place which has a lot of shops selling the Egyptian souvenirs and also has a lot of coffee shops where you can take a rest on it after that lovely tour which serving Shisha.Also this area has the most unique mosques asEl Azhar mosque and El Hussen mosque.
Then you will be transferred Back to Cairo international airport for final departure
Inclusions for Cairo Layover Tours Visit Giza Pyramids Memphis Sakkara Dahshur Pyramids & Bazaar
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Group tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cairo Layover Tours Visit Giza Pyramids Memphis Sakkara Dahshur Pyramids & Bazaar
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church