Cairo Layover Trips To Giza Pyramids Islamic Cairo & Khan Khalili Bazaar
OverviewBUDGET Cairo Layover Tours Visit Giza Pyramids,Islamic Cairo & Khan Khalili BazaarAt 8:00 am or earlierPickup from Cairo international airport by our Expert Tour guide who will greet you with a sign shows our guest name on it then transfer in Private A/C Vehicle to Start your Cairo layover Tours VisitGiza Pyramids,Sphinx ,Islamic Cairo,Khan Khalili Bazaar
Know More about this tour
At 8:00 am or earlierPickup from Cairo international airport by our Expert Tour guide who will greet you with a sign shows our guest name on it then transfer in Private A/C Vehicle to Start your Cairo layover Tours VisitGiza Pyramids and Sphinxwhere you can see 9 pyramids at that sight, the most important one is the great pyramid of the king Cheops which considered as the highest pyramid have ever built in Egypt and one of the seven wonders of ancient Egypt, also you can see 9 pyramids at that area, Sphinx which represents king Kefren that his head as head of a human being and a body of lions animal, the valley kings which specialized for the highpriestto make The mummification process of the king.
Then Continue your Cairo Layover Tours to VisitIslamic Cairotour which includingEl Sultan Hassan Mosqueis a massive Mamluk era mosque and madrassa located near the Citadel in Cairo.
Then Continue your Cairo Layover Tours to VisitEl Rafaai Mosquenamed in English the Royal Mosque, is located in Cairo, Egypt, in Midan al-Qal'a, adjacent to the Cairo Citadel. The building is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan, which dates from around 1361, and was architecturally conceived as a complement to the older structure. constructed around the same time.
Then Continue your Cairo Layover Tours to VisitIbn Tulun mosqueis located in Cairo, Egypt. It is arguably the oldest mosque in the city surviving in its original form, and is the largest mosque in Cairo in terms of land area.
Then transfer to a Local restaurant to take your included lunch where you taste the Egyptian Food Lunch is included on the Tour Price but Beverages is not
Then Continue your Cairo Layover Tours to VisitAlazhar Mosqueis a mosque in Islamic Cairo in Egypt. Al-Mu'izz li-Din Allah of the Fatimid Caliphate commissioned its construction for the newly established capital city in 970. Its name is usually thought to allude to the Islamic prophet Muhammad's daughter Fatimah, a revered figure in Islam who was given the title az-Zahr ("the shining or resplendent one"). It was the first mosque established in Cairo, a city that has since gained the nickname "the City of a Thousand Minarets. Then you will end your tour with Khan Elkhalili Bazar which was a market place for the foreigners coming from many different places to sell their own products on it during Islamic empires time here in Egypt, but right now it become a touristic place which has a lot of shops selling the Egyptian souvenirs and also has a lot of coffee shops where you can take a rest on it after that lovely tour which serving Shisha. Also this area has the most unique mosques as El Azhar mosque and El Hussen mosque.
Inclusions for Cairo Layover Trips To Giza Pyramids Islamic Cairo & Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cairo Layover Trips To Giza Pyramids Islamic Cairo & Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church