Cairo, Luxor And Aswan Holiday
OverviewCairo short break holiday for 4 days in Cairo to visit the great pyramids, the Egyptian museum, old Cairo(Islamic and christian monuments)and Mohamed Ali citadel. then visit Luxor East and west Banks monuments. finally enjoy philae temple and Aswan sightseeing.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo ,Egypt (around the clock ).
Our representative will meet and assist you to finish the arrival procedures ,then he assist you to have your luggage, he will escort you to the hotel in Cairo by deluxe vehicle air-conditional ,at hotel he assist you to check-in and confirm your pick up times for your tours.
Day 2: Pyramids/Egyptian museum
after breakfast, visit Giza plateau,where you can see the three pyramids and the great sphinx(4500bc) then continue to visit the Egyptian museum over there you will see the golden collection of king Tut ankh Amun enjoy your lunch, continue to visit Khan el Khalili the oldest market in middle east. then drive to your hotel, overnight Cairo
Day 3: Citadel/Coptic Cairo - Fly to Luxor
After breakfast will we pick you up to visit citadel Salah El Din which consider the most historical site of Cairo from Islamic era inside the citadel the great mosque of Mohamed Ali who ruled Egypt (1805-1849),the tomb of Mohamed Ali inside the mosque ,the mosque built on Istanbul mosques style. Enjoy your lunch continue to visit church of Serga ,its date back to 5th century ad inside the church you can see the cave where the holy family stayed , continue to visit the monastery and church of St,George one of the few remaining circle churches in middle east. the interior is a bit gutted from past fires, but the stained glass windows are bright and colorful, the church is a Greek orthodox. continue to visit Ben Ezra Synagogue where jewish believed the book of baby Moses was found. then drive to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor, our represintative will assist and meet you at Luxor airport and pick you up to your hotel, overnight Luxor
Day 4: Luxor West Bank
After breakfast will pick you up to visit west bank valley of the kings the royal tombs of kings of new kingdom (1550 B.C) you will visit 3 tombs from 3 different kingdom(18- 19 -20 dynesties) continue to visit queen Hutshepsut temple the only queen rolled Egypt for 20 years(unique design) continue to visit colossi of Memnon. Overnight Luxor
Day 5: Luxor East Bank
Afer breakfast will pick you up to visit Karnak temple the largest temple in Egypt and contains around 22 temple inside ,its a huge complex in Luxor ,one of beautiful construction there (hypostyle hall ) continue to visit Luxor temple ,its decorated the center of the city and its built by great king Amenhotep III around 1350 bc, then transfer back to your hotel
Day 6: Aswan tours/ Fly to Cairo
After breakfast will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to transfer to Aswan visit the high dam, Philae Temple and unfinished obelisk, enjoy your lunch then drive to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo for final departure
Inclusions for Cairo, Luxor And Aswan Holiday
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights accommodation in Luxor at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- Domestic flights: Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- Meet and assist at airport .
- All transfers by air condition car.
- Private speaking tour guide.
- Entrance ticket for all itinerary we mention.
- taxes & services charges
Exclusions for Cairo, Luxor And Aswan Holiday
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Any optional tours.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private day tour to Alexandria From Cairo
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour of highlights in Cairo and Giza
- 3-Night Cairo City Break with Private Guide and Accommodation
- Private 4-Day Cairo Unplugged Tour
- 4 Day Nile Cruise visiting Aswan and Luxor from Cairo
- Nile Dinner Cruise with Transfer
- 10-Day Luxury Golden Egypt Tour from Cairo
- 7-Days 5 Star Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour with Domestic Flights