Cairo Nile Cruise Hurghada
OverviewEnjoy 11 days unforgettable exploring the history of Cairo great Pyramids, Egyptian Museum enjoy River Nile south between Aswan to Luxor end your holiday relaxing at the beach in Hurghada with a variety of Hurghada tours and excursions.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Our representative will meet and assist you to finish the arrival procedures, then he assist you to have your luggage, he will escort you to the hotel in Cairo by deluxe vehicle air-conditional, at hotel he assist you to check-in and confirm your pick up times for your tours.
Day 2: Pyramids/Egyptian museum
After breakfast will start your tour to visit Giza plateau, visit the Pyramids and the great sphinx then visit the Egyptian museum then you will have your lunch, then visit Khan el Khalili the oldest market in middle east, over night Cairo.
Day 3: Citadel/ Old Cairo
After breakfast, visit citadel Salah El Din the most historical site of Islamic Cairo, visit the great mosque of Mohamed Ali, the tomb of Mohamed Ali. After lunch continue to visit church of Serga, its date back to 5th century, inside the church you can see the cave where the holy family stayed, then visit the monastery and church of St,George. Then you will end your tour by visit Ben Ezra Synagogue where Jewish believed the book of baby Moses was found. Back to hotel, overnight Cairo.
Day 4: Fly/Aswan sightseeing
After breakfast to Cairo airport for flight to Aswan. Our representative will wait you at Aswan, Embarkation to your Nile Cruise before Lunch enjoy a visit to high dam then visit Philae temple by motor boat, over night Aswan.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/Edfu
Breakfast on board, visit Kom Ombo temple, lunch during sailing, to Edfu temple, its the one of completely temple in Egypt, afternoon visiting Edfu temple, sailing to Esna, crosses Esna Dam continue to Luxor . Dinner on board, Overnight Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor West Bank
After breakfast, visit west bank of Luxor, valley of kings which had the royal tombs of kings during new kingdom, then Hatshpsuit temple, end your tour by visit colossi of Memenon. Back to your Nile cruise lunch on board enjoy tea time over night Luxor.
Day 7: Disembarkation/East Bank
Disembarkation from Nile cruise, enjoy visit Karnak temple the largest temple in Egypt and contains around 22 temple inside, then continue to visit Luxor temple. Transfer to Hurghada. Over night Hurghada.
Day 8: Hurghada Excursions
After breakfast (optional tours) snorkeling among the red Sea coral reefs diving fishing or choose one of the many other activities. over night Hurghada.
Day 9: Hurghada Excursions
After breakfast (optional tours). Over night Hurghada.
Day 10: Hurghada/Fly to Cairo
After breakfast relaxing, afternoon pick you up to airport fly to Cairo our representative will meet and assist then pick you up to your Hotel, over night Cairo.
Day 11: Final departure
After breakfast check out, transfer to airport for final departure.
Inclusions for Cairo Nile Cruise Hurghada
- Arrival/departure assistance.
- 4 nights accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights accommodation on board 05 stars Nile Cruise on Full board including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hurghada at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- Private English speaking Egyptology.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing.
- Private air conditioned vehicle for all transportation.
- Domestic flight: Cairo to Luxor and Hurghada to Cairo
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels.
- All service charges and taxes.
Exclusions for Cairo Nile Cruise Hurghada
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Any optional tours.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo
- 4-Night Nile Cruise including Flights from Cairo
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
- Cairo 10-Night Private Tour to Alexandria and Aswan Including Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour