Cairo Shopping Tours And Buy Cheap Egyptian Souvenirs And Hassle Free
OverviewBest Cairo shopping Tours and visit Local Markets where you can buy everything like local ,100% hassle free ,Private tours includes all Pickup and drop off transfers,can be started at any time.includes a visit to Khan Khalil Market ,El Moski Market,Talat Harb Shopping Mall ,you will be transferred in Private A/C vehicle and you will be accompanied by an expert tour guide
Know More about this tour
As per Chosen time Pickup from your Hotel in Cairo to Start your shopping tour today in old downtown markets then move toElGhoryamarket,a very typical Egyptian market in the pretty Fatimid Cairo. Walk in the wonderfulGamalia Street, near El Azhar mosque andKhan El Khalili.Then proceed toBab Zuwaylatraditional area,Bab al-Fatah,andBab el Nasr. Your next stop isEl Mosky, a very crowded Egyptian market that has everything.
Move to Khan el Khalili, its the oldest and the Middle and most prestigious,Khan el-Khaliliwas built over the tombs of the Fatimid caliphs, Journey inside the Khan El Khalili, Khan el-Khalili features oriels overlooking the street, and many public water fountains from copper, and narrow alleys of the neighborhood and very crowded, there Bakhan many traders and many of the goods.
then Stop for Lunch included at KoshreyRestaurant one of the most Common traditional Egyptian meal it`s mixed up with 2 or 3 different type of Pasta, onion, rice, tomtomhot soup,
El Mosky has known for its prices as the merchants in this market sell all the products with retail prices.
At the end of your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel
Inclusions for Cairo Shopping Tours And Buy Cheap Egyptian Souvenirs And Hassle Free
- Bottled water
- Koshri lunch
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cairo Shopping Tours And Buy Cheap Egyptian Souvenirs And Hassle Free
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip