Cairo Stopover Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum Citadel & Bazaar
OverviewVisitGizaPyramids&Sphinx,the Egyptian Museum,Citadel and &Khan El Khalili Bazaar from Cairo airportwhere you visit Cairo top attractionsin one day tourStarts at at 7:00 or 8:00 am or earlier Spend a wonderful Stopover Tour in Cairo
Know More about this tour
with emo tours egypt starts from cairo airport ass soon as you reach to Cairo airport you will find Emo Tours` guide holding a sign of your name outside the Passengers area then you will be transferred to Giza City by Private A/C Vehicle to Start your day Tour totoGiza Pyramidswhere you Visitthe Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren& Mykerinos. Cheopsis the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look atThe Sphinx-a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren .Also there you will Visit theValley Templewhere the dead body of King Chephren was Mummified
There is Chancesto enter any of the Pyramids from inside or Solar Boat Museum or Camel ride but it requires additional fees.Check it more below and our tour guide will assist you to get the required tickets
Then Continue your day tour toEgyptian Museum of antiquities.On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including anexhibit dedicated tothe Tutankhamen collection of treasures,gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then Followed by a VisittoThe Citadelwhere you visitThe Alabaster Mosque OfMohamed Ali Pashathat was Built in 1835
End your day tour by avisit to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
At the end of the day we will transfer youback to Cairo International airport
Inclusions for Cairo Stopover Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum Citadel & Bazaar
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Group tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cairo Stopover Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum Citadel & Bazaar
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church