Cairo Stopover Tour To Giza Pyramids Sakkara And Memphis 9 Hours
- Excellent value for money
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourUpon meeting at the airport,Start your private tour with your own Egyptologist guide to Giza plateau.When you enter the area, you will be able to go very close to the Great Pyramid of Cheops, staring at that massive structure, you will realize that your dream of visiting the only surviving wonder of the ancient world came true. Your guide will provide you with full history of those 4600 years old tombs, giving you enough time to take as many photos as you wish. You may like to enter the burial chamber of one of the pyramids (optional).
Passing through the pyramids of Chephren and Menkaure, you will stop at the area of the panorama where you can take some photos of all the pyramids together. In that part of the Sahara Desert area ,you will have the chance to ride a camel,take nice shots and have a lot of fun(optional).A short drive ,you will find yourself at the feet of the fascinating statue of the sphinx.The largest monolith sculpture in Ancient Egypt. This mysterious monument was carved to symbolize the pharaohs power and wisdom.You will have the chance to go to a papyrus institute to see how the Egyptians produced this genuine artwork thousands of years ago.
Feeling excited and overwhelmed with what you saw, more pyramids, colored reliefs and hieroglyphics are still waiting for you in Sakkara.This is your second destination where you will see the step pyramid of king Zoser designed by the great architect Imhotep 2800 B.C.It is the oldest world stone structure.Then,you will visit one of the Mastaba tombs of the nobles to see how the daily life activities of the Egyptians were presented on the walls of those tombs.
From Sakkara, set off to Memphis:the oldest capital of ancient Egypt. The city was the center of culture, economy and prosperity during the old kingdom. There an open-air museum that number of artifact found in the city including the 2nd largest sphinx statue, the lying colossus of Ramses 2nd,sarcophagi and many more antiquities.At the end of the tour,you will drive back to the airport.
Inclusions for Cairo Stopover Tour To Giza Pyramids Sakkara And Memphis 9 Hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Cairo Stopover Tour To Giza Pyramids Sakkara And Memphis 9 Hours
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.