Cairo Unusual Day Tour Visit Camel Market In Birqash
OverviewTake this 4 hour unusual Cairo tour which visits the camel market at Birqash. Egypt's largest Camel Market is in an area called Birqash, about 35km away from Cairo.The best day to visit is claimed to be Friday and Sunday because the market is the most lively in the earlier part of the morning, around 7am-9am. The market is open till 1pm but most of the trading happens before 11am.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourAt 8 am, you will be picked up from your hotel and make your 35km drive to Egypt's Largest Camel Market - Where Camel Merchants and dealers sell and buy Camels during this trip you will feel the ancient and natural atmosphere you will like this type of activities especially if you live in Big Capital CityEnjoy 2 hours there and you will be accompanied by an expert tour guide who will make sure to describe everything happens between dealers and how they contract deals between each other Private guided tour includes all Pickup and drop off transfers from Customer location in Cairo and it`s the best option if you looking for unusual things to do in Cairo
Tour ends with drop you off at your hotel you departed from
Inclusions for Cairo Unusual Day Tour Visit Camel Market In Birqash
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cairo Unusual Day Tour Visit Camel Market In Birqash
- Optional Visits
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.