OverviewThis full-day tour will allow you to immerse yourself in the heart of the Andes mountains as you discover all the beauty around. Explore Cajon del Maipo and hike up to San Jose volcano (5,800 meters above sea level) to enjoy stunning views of a waterfall, rivers and glaciers. This is an unforgettable experience that includes transport, a professional guide and lunch.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour day trip begins with hotel pickup in Santiago. Meet your guide and board a vehicle to head to Cajon de Maipo. You will first stop at San Jose de Maipo, the main town, then a wonderful waterfall. After this, you will head to start your hike.
Begin your 2-hour moderate hike towards San Jose Volcano (5,800 meters high). On your way, admire the stunning scenery of the Andes, see rivers and glaciers in the mountains. After a 1.8-mile hike (3km), you will stop in the view point volcano and enjoy a delicious box lunch with glass of wine.
After a great adventure, you will be dropped-off at your hotel in Santiago. This is a trip to the past of the creation of the South American continent in a quiet place.
Inclusions for Cajon Del Maipo And San Jose Volcano Hiking Tour From Santiago
- Lunch box in the mountain with glass of wine
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cajon Del Maipo And San Jose Volcano Hiking Tour From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickups in private residence
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Recommendations: sunscreen, trekking shoes shoes, backpack, camera and warm jacket
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.