Cala Comte Catamaran Tour - IbizaWrite a Review
OverviewPrivate luxury sail catamaran to Cala Comte beach in Ibiza and other nearby beaches in ibiza. Lie down on the nets and feel that you are floating over the waves while our super friendly captains, who are devoted to our customers, will take you to Cala Conta (Compte), considered the best beach in Ibiza according to Tripadvisor. Anchor for swimming, snorkelling, paddle boarding, and jumping off the boat into the crystal clear turquoise waters of Cala Comte. Feel free to bring your own food and drinks or disembark for lunch at any of the restaurants at the beaches where we will anchor. In the full day trip we will also take you to Conejera Island and Cafe Mambo and Cafe del Mar for sunset.
- Snorkel gear included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStarting from the luxurious Marina Es Nautic San Antonio (west of Ibiza), we will set sail off S’estanyol and Es Torrent coves. We will drop the anchor for swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding at Cala Comte Beach (Cala Conta) and will anchor there to swim in the most turquoise waters in Ibiza ( Tripadvisor #1 of 243 things to do in Ibiza)
Then we will sail off to Conejera island and finally, right before sunset, we stop in front of Cafe Mambo and Cafe del Mar to witness one of the most stunning sunsets of your life. Most of our customers have said that this is the most special moment of the day because our catamaran rests in front of hundreds of people who gather to watch the sunset giving you the best seat in the house! As the sun sets over the horizon, the never ending applause and music echoing from the shoreline add to the already impressive visual beauty making your trip to Ibiza complete. Our catamaran usually comes out in all the pictures that the tourists take from the shore, so you’ll be an eternal part of hundreds of special memories. Once the sun sets, we will sail back to the yacht club in San Antonio. This will only take us 15 minutes.
Our fee also includes access to the marina’s showers and facilities, so you can shower and get ready for dinner and your evening on the island without having to go through the hassle of returning to your hotel or apartment.
For the half day in the morning or sunset we will only have time to go to Calabassa
Inclusions for Cala Comte Catamaran Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Snorkelling gear
- Paddle boarding
- Life jackets (if requested)
- Our captains will take as many pictures as you want with your camera
- Paddle Board
- On board WIFI
- Megaboom Bluetooth Speakers so you can play your own music
- Mineral Water
- Soft drinks
Exclusions for Cala Comte Catamaran Tour
- We include mineral water and soft drinks. Feel free to bring your own food and drinks or also disembark for lunch at our frist stop in Calabassa. The restaurant provides a complimentary speed boat service. They will pick you up from our catamaran and bring you back when you are done. If you disembark for lunch we will give you an extra hour free of charge, so you don't have the feeling that you are missing time on board.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund