Calamuchita Valley(Dec-March) - CordobaWrite a Review
The guided tour takes you to some of the most beautiful destinations that the place has. The tour includes a visit to the picturesque and exciting Alta Gracia, ElTajamar, La Estancia Jesuitica and the scintillating Villa General Belgrano. Visit the destinations and experience the city in its best form.
Know More about this tour
We depart from Cordoba through Provincial Route N° 5 up to Myriam Stefford monument, heading to Alta Gracia. Once we reach the city, we see the most important testimonies of its rich cultural heritage: The Tajamar, an old artificial lake built by the Jesuits; the Jesuitical Monastery of Alta Gracia (Virrey Liniers´ Historical Museum), Nuestra Señora de la Merced´s Church and the house where Ernesto "Che" Guevara lived during his childhood. We continue to Anisacate, La Bolsa and Villa Ciudad de América, located very close to the banks of the Lake and Dam Los Molinos, until we reach Santa Rosa de Calamuchita, where we see the city center and the thermal baths. We will pass through the towns of Villa Rumipal and Villa del Dique to finally arrive Embalse Rio Tercero, the largest artificial lake in the province, surrounded by the nuclear power station, the plant and the landfills. Later, we visit Villa General Belgrano, constructed under a great european physionomy. We will return across the four affluents of the Lake Los Molinos, via Los Reartes and Potrero de Garay, at the foot of Sierras Grandes. Finally, we return to Córdoba through Provincial Route No. 5.
- CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS ARE FREE
- CHILDREN 6 YEARS OR MORE HAVE TO PAY THE ADULT RATE
Inclusions for Calamuchita Valley(Dec-March)
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish/English guide
Exclusions for Calamuchita Valley(Dec-March)
- Food and beverages
- Museum tickets
- Any personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.