OverviewDont miss the best places inMarseille. Embark on this 3-hour electric bike tour of Marseille national park. Meet your adventurous professional guide, saddle up on your bike, and set off to explore one of the Mediterranean coasts most scenic places.
With the extra power provided by your electric bike, youll conquer Marseille's three main Calanques with ease. Cruise through charismatic neighborhoods, pass bays, beaches, and coves, and take in sweeping views over coastal Marseille. Stop for a swim in the cool waters during free time.
Upgrade to include a 9am pickup at your Marseille hotel or the cruise harbor, and enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour limited to 10 people.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 8:30am, 10am, 2pm, or 5:30pm in the South of Marseille or choose the 10 am tour and upgrade for a 9am pickup at the cruise harbor or your hotel in Marseille. Then, clip on your helmet and hop onto your electric bike to begin your 3-hour tour. Thepowerful motor, activated when the pedals are in motion, will allow you to go upthe hills around coastal Marseille and make your cycling experience easier.
Familiarize yourself with the various settings on your electric bike, then spin onward with your guide through Parc Pastr and into the Calanques National Park widely considered among the prettiest parts of the countryside inMarseille.
During your tour, explore limestone bays and hidden creeks around the Calanques of Callelongue, Morgiou, and Sormiou. Enjoy free time to stop for a swim along the way. Afterward, pedal back to your starting point in the south of the city to bring your cycling tour to an end.
Inclusions for Calanques Trilogy Electric Bike Tour From Marseille
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (if option selected - for the morning tour only)
- Use of electric bicycle
- Small-group bike tour
Exclusions for Calanques Trilogy Electric Bike Tour From Marseille
- Food and drink
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 people per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
Maximum is 9 people per booking
Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet
Child price is available for the children who do not use an electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he or she will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price
Dress code: Wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.