Caldera Traditional Cruise (Vintage) - Santorini
OverviewEnjoy a wonderful and relaxing way to sail along Santorini, admiring the unique beauty of Caldera, with a traditional wooden boat, to a scheduled cruise Red Beach for swimming White Beach for swimming & snorkeling Black Mountain & Light House for sailing & photo shooting Hot Springs at Volcano for swimming Thirassia island for swimming, snorkeling Meal on board
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a wonderful and relaxing way to sail along Santorini, admiring the unique beauty of Caldera, with a traditional wooden boat, to a scheduled Day Cruise. Starting with sailing along our beautiful coastline, swimming at the Red Beach, admire the black and red rocky background, the White Beach, and the big Light House. Enchanted by the imposing beauty of the Volcano, one of the most famous sceneries of the world, stands lofty in the middle of Caldera. Swim at the Hot Springs, the warm volcanic waters with the therapeutic properties. We will sail to Thirassia Island where you can enjoy swimming and meal. After the lunch we continue our route to Ammoudi bay for disembarkation.
The Sunset Cruise starts from the old port of Ammoudi, sailing to Thirassia island and continuing to Palea Kameni at the famous Hot Springs and the Volcano, where you can enjoy the sun and the sea. Cruising south, you will see the Light House, the Black Rock of the Indian, the White Beach and the Red Beach and enjoy the best sunset of the Mediterranean before entering the port of Vlychada. Enjoy this experience in the most traditional way.
Inclusions for Caldera Traditional Cruise (Vintage)
- * Transportation from/to hotel,
- * Lunch/Dinner buffet on board: Grilled chicken skewers, Hot dogs, Tzatziki & stuffed vine leaves, Salad, Soft drinks, White local wine,
- * Snorkeling gear,
- * Maps & info about the island
Exclusions for Caldera Traditional Cruise (Vintage)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Santorini Caldera Cruise
- Santorini Traditional Villages and Oia Sunset Small-Group Tour
- Santorini Highlights Private Tour with Wine Tasting
- Red beach,Wine tasting, panoramic photos, Oia sunset
- Private 8h tour on Santorini
- Santorini Volcanic Islands Cruise: Volcano, Hot Springs and Thirassia
- Santorini through history and wine in vino veritas
- Santorini through history and wine in vino veritas without Akrotiri