Calgary Craft Beer Tour
OverviewThis 7-hour Calgary Craft Beer Tour is all about spirited craftsmanship. More importantly, its about the cold, refreshing beverages Calgary produces through the unique vision of the locals who love to create them. Experience the city's good-natured and welcoming breweries and eateries with people who enjoy a satisfying brew as much as you. You will witness the regions rich history, experience the breweries varying degrees of size and success and through their individual stories, realize the crazy lengths the brewers will go to for the love of beer.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- A la carte lunch included
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a day dedicated to notable beer while immersed in Calgarys legendary western hospitality.
Theday begins in picturesque Downtown Calgary, at the base of the iconic Calgary Tower. After a few quick introductions, a luxury vehicle will make its way to Village Brewery. Enjoy the first tasting at Village Brewery and hear their craft story, one that is closely tied to the arts and cultural scene.
The next stop is always a favorite lunch at the Craft Beer Market, offering over 120 local and international taps flowing with perfectly chilled craft beer. Their steel draft lines rise up from the towers to cross the ceiling and cascade down into the glass-enclosed keg room, ensuring the brew they serve is as fresh as the North American classic cuisine they serve.
After lunch, shuttle to Calgary's first nano brewery Dandy Brewing Company. Working in a small space, these innovative brewers use creativity and alternative-brewing equipment to produce some 'dandy' brews. Their enterprising tale oftentimes tempts others to set up their own home brew system.
The next stop is Tool Shed Brewing Company, and yes, they started brewing in their tool shed. Tool Shed overcame challenging obstacles to become influencers by changing age-old liquor laws with passion to spare. Cuddle up around the pizza oven and listen to their fun-filled anecdotes always a crowd pleaser.
Last but not least, the final stop is at Last Best Brewing and Distilling. A brewpub by trade, their success has blossomed to three Alberta locations. Enjoy a sample pallet with tasty appetizers that leave taste buds wanting more. While there, why not get a shave or haircut in the brewery's barbershop parlor? The tour ends with the option to stay at Last Best and check out their extensive menu. Otherwise, the chauffeur/guide will provide instructions on how to secure the quickest ride home via cab or personally drive guests back to Calgary Tower, where the tour began.
The tour also includes a souvenir bag stocked with goodies and coupons, including bottled water and a snack; collectable beer labels (by request only); a pint glass from Village Brewery; merchandise discounts at all stops, including beverage discounts.
Inclusions for Calgary Craft Beer Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water, beverages, and snacks
- Beer tastings at every location
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
Exclusions for Calgary Craft Beer Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
Please note: This tour is guaranteed. If one person is booked, the tour will still operate. For one person, the guide will be showing up in a sedan instead, so it will be more of an intimate experience. Come join in on the fun and learn what the Calgary craft beer scene is all about
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.