Step out of city life and experience the road trip of a lifetime- Pacific Coast Highway 1 along the famous California Golden Coast. Pass by laid back beach towns, giant redwood trees, rugged coastal cliffs and visit the famous Hearst Castle. Youll have plenty of time to stretch your legs whether it be on a kayak, on a bicycle or on a hike. From the protected waters and wildlife of Monterey Bay to the coastline nicknamed the American Riviera of Santa Barbara, youre sure to fall in love with the dreamlike beauty of Californias Golden Coast.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Central Hollywood Hotel
Return Details :
San Francisco drop-off: Hilton Hotel (333 O'Farrell St)
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewThe ultimate coastal adventure! Spend 3 FULL DAYS hiking & exploring some of the iconic stops along California's Pacific Coast Highway including Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and more! Choose from a southern trip, with starts and stops inLos Angeles and San Francisco.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Multi-Day Trip
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
DAY 1 - Los Angeles to San Luis Obispo via Santa Barbara
Start your day heading north out the heart of Hollywood and toward the beautiful American Riviera and the city of Santa Barbara. Your options abound in Santa Barbara. If the sun, sand and ocean are calling your name, rent a stand up paddleboard or just soak it all in and relax at the beach. Looking to fit in some last minute shopping? You’ll want to stroll through the many boutiques along State Street. If you prefer to visit the Old Mission Santa Barbara or to take another hike, your guide will lead the way. No matter what you choose, you are sure to enjoy spending the day in this quaint California town. Later this afternoon, our group will set up camp for the first time and relax around a campfire!
DAY 2 - San Luis Obispo to Monterey via Highway 1
Rise and shine! You’ll break camp early today, as there is a lot of epic coastline to cover. Begin your morning with an included visit to magnificent Hearst Castle. Next up, make a quick stop in search of elephant seals in San Simeon then head up the coast to visit beautiful Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, home to one of the most beautiful waterfalls on the Pacific Coast, McWay Falls. Then, prepare yourself for the wonders of Monterey. Check out historic Cannery Row and Fisherman’s Wharf: adventure, history and clam chowder await! Tonight, travel on to our campsite and reminisce with your fellow travelers about your trip so far!
DAY 3 - Monterey to San Francisco
The final day of your adventure is jam-packed with activities! This morning, you’ll experience the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from the many hiking trails at Point Lobos State Reserve. Then, you’ll head up the coast and visit the beautiful city of Santa Cruz. Then, hop back on the road and head for the City by the Bay - after a walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, you will be dropped off at a central downtown hotel.
- Central LA Hotel pick-up
- Narrated guided tour
- Park entrance fees
- 7 meals (three lunches, two dinners, two breakfasts). Breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day three are NOT included).
- All camping gear included (sleeping bags not included and are available at an additional charge)
- Hearst Castle tour INCLUDED
- Transportation in a bio fueled mini-coach
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Return Transportation to LA (tour ends in San Francisco)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
Camera & Charger
Comfortable walking shoes
Layered clothing - the California Coast can be rather chilly in the wind, but can also get very warm!
Bathing suit & towel
Small day pack
Sleeping bag (can be rented at an additional cost)
You Might Also Like
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament with Transport from Los Angeles
- RapidShuttle - Premium SUV Shore Excursions
- Self-Guided Los Angeles Hunt
- Hollywood Tours & Celebrity Homes - 'The Original Hollywood Tour' - Open Air Bus
- The Best of Los Angeles
- LAX Layover Tours Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and more
- Private Los Angeles City Tour
- Private Hollywood Limo Tour with Complimentary Drinks