Calima Lake Day TripWrite a Review
OverviewCalima lake with it's permanent winds make it ideal for water sports like windsurfing and kite-surfing. Take in the opportunity to navigate with kayaks, relax and enjoy this paradise surrounded by nature with unforgettable landscapes.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourCalima Lake has become one of the main tourist sites in Colombia thanks to its strong and constant winds up to 43 knots. It has been labeled as the best place in Colombia for practicing water sports such as windsurfing and kite-surfing. The landscape around the lake brings together and mixes the jungle mountains, peaks bathed in fog and the sun's reflection on the mirror of the lake.
You will be picked up at your hotel at 8am in an air-conditioned vehicle. On your drive, admire the beautiful landscape of Valle del Cauca and arrive at the Lake at 10am. You will go kayaking and then have lunch in a very beautiful restaurant. After lunch, you will go to Comfandi recreational center, enjoy the pools, slides and viewpoints to the lake.
The Comfandi Recreation Center is a place to spend a sunny day outdoors with a cool breeze in a natural and safe environment where you can escape the normal day routine and recharge your energy.
At 3pm you will return to Cali and reach the hotel at around 5 pm.
Inclusions for Calima Lake Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle with air-conditioned
Exclusions for Calima Lake Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.