Call Of The Wild ATV Tour - WhistlerWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the spectacular Callaghan Valley, with its unique geographical setting and phenomenal scenery. Come try out 4km of single track and tackle the rugged natural terrain through the old growth forest.Discover why the Callaghan is Whistlers most inspirational setting for adventure on this 3-hour ATV tour!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourEnjoy breathtaking views of Whistler as you trek through the wild alpine terrain by ATV. Check in at the Canadian Wilderness Adventures Reservation Desk in the Carleton Lodge, 15-30 minutes prior to the tour departure. After meeting your professional guide, you'll drive 20-25 minutes out to the Callaghan Valley.
Once you arrive at the lodge in Callaghan Valley, get suited up with a full-faced helmet, goggles, and wet-weather gear if needed. Your guide will provide a brief safety orientation before you hop on your machine. After a training session, start your summer off-road adventure with a visit to Sproatt mountain to beautiful viewpoints, as well as on 4km of single track. This tour is for single riders only.
Inclusions for Call Of The Wild ATV Tour
- Professional guide
- Local guide
Exclusions for Call Of The Wild ATV Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Mandatory $20 Collision Coverage Fee per Driver
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 19 years with a valid drivers license.
Driver’s License: Persons going as a single rider must be at least 19 years old and fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence. All drivers who are 19 years old are required to show their license upon check in.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.