OverviewGuided walking tour of exterior filming locations at the historic dockyard from the hit BBC show Call the Midwife led by your very own midwife.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourOriginally based on the series of books written by Jennifer Worth, the award winning TV adaptation of 'Call the Midwife' has attracted fans worldwide since it first aired in 2012. Whilst the Nonnatus House interiors are filmed at a closed studio set in Surrey, many of the exterior scenes and other sites are filmed at Chatham Dockyard in Kent.
Watched by more than 10 million viewers and now up to its fifth series, the Historic Dockyard Chatham in Kent has been used to represent the impoverished parts of the East End of London in the 1950’s and 1960's.
As you walk around the dockyard recognize the streets and buildings used to portray the area around Poplar Dock, where many memorable scenes involving its stars have taken place.
This is a gentle paced walking tour led by your very own ‘midwife’ and guide. Your 'midwife' will share with you fascinating anecdotes about the filming of the show, behind the scenes facts, and set the scene by providing a background to Chatham Dockyard itself.
A variety of other locations around The Dockyard have also appeared in the BBC One production as well as countless other movies and TV shows.
Purchasing a ticket for the Call the Midwife Locations Tour also means you have full access to explore Chatham Dockyard.
Inclusions for Call The Midwife Location Tour In Chatham
- Professional guide
- Full entry to the historic Dockyard Chatham
Exclusions for Call The Midwife Location Tour In Chatham
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.