Call To Duty Tour Pearl Harbor - Honolulu
OverviewThis 5 Star tour features world famous Pearl Harbors top two attractions allowing you to visit the USS Arizona Memorial and ship that ended WWII, Battleship USS Missouri. This tour was specially designed and choreographed to allow you to actually stand where WWII started and ended for the United States of America restoring peace to the world if but for a moment. This luxury tour is complemented with a tour of Honolulus historic sites narrated to provide important events of Hawaiis history. Expect those little surprises that make a great tour into experience of a Life-Time.
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourBe called to duty and visit Pearl Harbor to learn compelling stories that will enrich your tour experience from our professional guides as they explain the events leading up to the World War II and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
The USS Arizona Memorial program begins with a short film highlighting the historical events leading up to and the attack on Pearl Harbor. Then, board a Navy shuttle to see the magnificent Memorial that rests above the sunken USS Arizona Battleship to remember the 1,177 men still resting within. Included is the award winning audio tour that will guide you through the Pearl Harbor Survivor segments while on board the USS Arizona Memorial and provide a memorable Path of Attack tour along the shoreline. The USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean. This incredible self-guided tour will automatically translate the main 23 minute documentary into the visitors language.
Step on board the USS Missouri Battleship, or "Mighty Mo," where World War II ended when the Japanese signed the surrender documents. Explore beneath the battleship to see what it took for such a grand ship to operate such massive gun turrets on the top deck.
Immerse yourself in the history and stories of Pearl Harbors by experiencing the emotions and memories that remain strong to this very day.
This tour features an extra feature by journeying through Honolulu to see royal grounds and historical landmarks of Oahu. The statue of King Kamehameha the Great, Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, and Punchbowl Cemetery are just a sneak peek of what you will see from the comfort of your luxury mini-coach.
Why choose this amazing Tour?
In addition to all the highlights of the above tour, all our tours feature:
- Small group tours in our exclusive mini buses.
- Water and oshibori (wet cotton towelette) service on every tour
- Fresh, tasty breakfast pastry, baked by a local bakery
- Individual air flow controls over each seat.
- Individual cup holders, storage pockets, and seat reclining options.
- Large viewing windows on all sides of the bus.
- Extensively trained and knowledgeable navigators well versed in history, Hawaiiana, and service.
Inclusions for Call To Duty Tour Pearl Harbor
- Breakfast and lunch
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Call To Duty Tour Pearl Harbor
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Visit Pearl Harbor Visitors Center*
- View Authentic Film Footage of Attack
- USS Arizona Memorial*
- Structures of Hawaii’s Monarchy
- USS Missouri Battleship Deck Tour*
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Honolulu City Tour
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Hawaiian Palace and Royal Grounds
- Lunch Included at Slider’s Grill
*Denotes tour stop; audio headsets are included on tour
-Choice of Hawaiian-style plate, hot dog, burger (veggie available), chicken nuggets, or salad
- All lunches served with a side and a fountain drink.
-Local breakfast bread and bottled water services will also be provided on your journey.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket.
Pearl Harbor is an active military base; therefore a no bag policy exists on location (including unattended tour bus). Pearl Harbor Visitors Center has facilities to store a bag for a $4.00 fee. There are locations at Pearl Harbor where photos are prohibited.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure