Cambodian Pottery Class In Siem Reap
OverviewLearn the ins and outs of Cambodian pottery during a ceramics workshop in Siem reap. Led by an expert local artist, your 2-hour class covers the history of this ancient art form. You’ll practice methods of shaping clay on a pottery wheel and create your own Cambodian bowl and Khmer carving using various tools. Your artwork is fired in a kiln overnight and delivered with a potter's diploma to your hotel the following evening. Bonus: Enjoy round-trip hotel transport to the studio by tuk-tuk!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourEnjoy making a Cambodian bowl using a Khmer pottery wheel and carving tools at a ceramics studio in Siem Reap. At your selected time, meet your driver at your hotel lobby and hop aboard a tuk-tuk for the quick drive from the city center to the workshop.
On arrival, meet your instructor a professional Cambodian artist who explains the history of ceramic-making and demonstrates each step in the process. During your approximate 2-hour class, youll get behind the pottery wheel to shape your own Angkorian bowl using local clay. Afterward, your instructor helps you to use various tools to add kbach (ornamentation) to your piece.
At the end of your session set your masterpiece aside to be fired in the kiln overnight, and enjoy the tuk-tuk ride back to your hotel.Your piece will be ready for pickup the following day.
If you prefer to have your pieces shipped home, it can be arranged at your own expense.
Inclusions for Cambodian Pottery Class In Siem Reap
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by tuk tuk
- Workshop visit
- Local guide and pottery teacher
- All art materials
- Pottery class
- Pottery demonstration
- Pottery bowl (handmade by you)
- A Cambodian Potter Diploma
- Bottle of water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Cambodian Pottery Class In Siem Reap
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Cost of shipping your piece(s) to your home address
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your piece(s) will be fired in a kiln overnight. The next day your piece(s) will be available for pickup
If you prefer to have your pieces shipped to your home address it can be arranged but the cost will at your own expense
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Angkor Motorbike Tour
- Countryside Cycle - Local Village Life
- Beng Mealea and Kompong Kleang
- One day Koh Ker and Beng Mealea with lunch
- 2-Day Grand & Small Circuit Shared Tour
- 02 Days - Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake
- 03 Days - Majestic Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Tonle Sap Lake
- Angkor Delightful Sunrise