Cambridge Tour From Oxford
OverviewWelcome on our tour to Cambridge. On arrival in mid to late morning, you will be taken on a guided walking tour of some of the finest University buildings plus the museums and churches in Cambridge. You will also see the River Cam and witness some of the people punting along. Other sights include the graduation building called Senate House and on Saturdays the outdoor market stalls.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at centrally located meeting point at approximately 8:45am for this tour of one of the oldest universities in the world. For over 800 years, people have traveled from all over the world to study and visit this wonderful city. With its beautiful college buildings, museums and churches, Cambridge is a joy to visit for tourists and students alike.
Cambridge is a small city with a population of just 100,000 which includes 23,000 students, even though the city is dominated by its ancient university it is also home to some of the most high tech companies in the world and is also home to Microsoft research offices. Whether its the history of the university or a chance to visit the market and surrounding shops, Cambridge is a great place to visit.
The tour returns back to the original departure location.
Inclusions for Cambridge Tour From Oxford
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cambridge Tour From Oxford
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour subject to minimum numbers required for the tour and may be cancelled or rescheduled.
Please note that the majority of passengers are students aged 18+, but all ages and non-students are welcome.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You Might Also Like
- Inspector Morse Filming Locations Tour in Oxford with College Visits
- Warwick Castle and Stratford Upon Avon Day Tour From Oxford
- Full-Day Tour of Windsor, Eton and Oxford from London
- Afternoon Tea Sightseeing River Cruise in Oxford
- Small-Group Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter and Oxford
- Full Day Tour to Brighton From Oxford