Camden Market And Music Legends Walking Tour In London
OverviewTake a London tour that’s a bit off the beaten path. Discover fascinating Camden Market and learn about the musicians that made this place synonymous with rock n roll.
- Instant Confirmation
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near Mornington Crescent tube station in the afternoon, then head into Camden to start your tour. Along the way, gain insight into popular musicians and bands such as Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, and The Sex Pistols, who elevated Camden Town to the world capital of rocknroll.
Explore bustling street markets where London traders sell everything from clothes and food to jewelry, music, souvenirs, and more. Browse stylish boutiques and busy cafes, and soak up the atmosphere in this vibrant part of north London.
Listen as talented street musicians bring some of the areas best-loved songs to life, then finish your tour in central Camden.
Inclusions for Camden Market And Music Legends Walking Tour In London
- Walking tour
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Camden Market And Music Legends Walking Tour In London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers