Camel And Quad Biking Tour From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewHead out of the hectic medina and discover a slower pace of life in rural Morocco on this full-day camel and quad biking tour from Marrakech. Follow your guide along the desert trails on camel-back and enjoy panoramic views over the palm groves. Enjoy a cup of Moroccan tea with local villagers. After a traditional tagine lunch, hop aboard your quad bike for a high-octane spin through the desert. Discover rural Berber farms and villages, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to five people.
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup from your accommodation in Marrakech, meet your guide and hop aboard your vehicle. Then, leave the busy souks behind and travel out into the rocky desert surrounding the city, where life ticks by at a far slower pace.
Start your adventure with a 2-hour camel trek, and ride deeper into the desert with your cheich (traditional scarf) wrapped tight to protect you from the winds. Stop off at a village near the palm groves to enjoy a refreshing cup of Moroccan tea and a snack with a local family. During your visit, perhaps chat to your hosts and gain insight into life outside the city.
Following a traditional Moroccan tagine lunch, pull on your helmet and goggles then hop onto your quad bike for an adrenaline-pumping, 2-hour spin along the dusty trails. Travel through ancient Berber villages and farms with your guide and enjoy panoramic views over the rugged terrain.
When its time to head back into Marrakech, hop back aboard your vehicle for the return journey to your accommodation in the city where your tour will come to an end.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Camel And Quad Biking Tour From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Quad bike
- Use of helmet
- Beverages (soft drinks)
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Camel And Quad Biking Tour From Marrakech
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Closed-toed shoes and long pants are recommended
Minimum age to drive a quad bike is 18 years
Children under 18 can only ride as a passengers, with the release form signed by a parent only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.