Camel Ride And Barbecue In Agadir
OverviewThe essential of your holidays: Camel ride and barbecue.. Change of scenery guaranteed! A very good adventure in Agadir and you do not need to go to the sahara. So, ride the ancestral mount of the Berbers of southern Morocco and Bedouins of Sahara. And you will discover sumptuous landscapes at the slow pace of the caravan.The landscapes of Oued Souss that you will discover are: the eucalyptus forest and the mouth of the Souss river (And if you are lucky you will observe migratory birds!)At the end you can enjoy a barbecue dinner or traditional Moroccan menus prepared by a starred chef.
Know More about this tour
Book for : 6pm
You will be picked up at the front desk of your hotel by the pickup guide via a licensed minibus or a good quality car, the ride from the hotel to the ranch is ten minutes.
Arrival at the ranch:
Once at the ranch the camel guide will introduce you to your dromedary who is domestic and friendly and will give you a short briefing on the progress of the ride. Once on the back of camel, you will cross the village of Aghroud Bensergao and a eucalyptus forest and when you reach the mouth of the river Souss, you will take a break to take some pictures and if you have some chance - depending on the high or low tide of the mouth - you will find migratory birds especially flamingos
Upon your return to the ranch a mint tea and Moroccan cakes will be presented to you and a delicious BBQ dinner prepared by a starred chef who has over forty years of service
Discover the hinterland of the city of Agadir
Discover the village of Aghroud
Discover the mouth of the Souss River.
Duration: 2 hours and available: every day
And, about, 1 hour for dinner
What is included?:
- Transport with professional driver
- Transport insurance
- Liability insurance -
- 2 hours camel ride
- And, about, 1 hour for dinner
- Free drink (mint tea)
- Barbecue diner
- Moroccan cakes
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service charges included
What is not included?:
- Personal expenses
- Tip (Optional)
- Access to the beach of Agadir (because is forbidden to camels)
The points to know
- Please be at your pick up point 10 minutes before the time started.
- It is not practical to ride the dromedary with beach flip flops, short skirts, etc.
- Children are accepted but each child must be in front of his mom or his dad on the camel and for babies a baby carrier is required.
- The trips are canceled when it rains because the camel is subject to slips under these conditions because of its flat feet without hoof and without iron.
- The tour is not recommended for people with severe back and hip disease and for pregnant women
- For customers who want to choose traditional Moroccan dishes (tajine, couscous) instead of the barbecue dinner they must mention it at the time of booking
Inclusions for Camel Ride And Barbecue In Agadir
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Camel Ride And Barbecue In Agadir
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.