Book for : 6pm
You will be picked up at the front desk of your hotel by the pickup guide via a licensed minibus or a good quality car, the ride from the hotel to the ranch is ten minutes.
Arrival at the ranch:
Once at the ranch the camel guide will introduce you to your dromedary who is domestic and friendly and will give you a short briefing on the progress of the ride. Once on the back of camel, you will cross the village of Aghroud Bensergao and a eucalyptus forest and when you reach the mouth of the river Souss, you will take a break to take some pictures and if you have some chance - depending on the high or low tide of the mouth - you will find migratory birds especially flamingos
Upon your return to the ranch a mint tea and Moroccan cakes will be presented to you and a delicious BBQ dinner prepared by a starred chef who has over forty years of service
Discover the hinterland of the city of Agadir
Discover the village of Aghroud
Discover the mouth of the Souss River.
Duration: 2 hours and available: every day
And, about, 1 hour for dinner
What is included?:
- Transport with professional driver
- Transport insurance
- Liability insurance -
- 2 hours camel ride
- And, about, 1 hour for dinner
- Free drink (mint tea)
- Barbecue diner
- Moroccan cakes
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service charges included
What is not included?:
- Personal expenses
- Tip (Optional)
- Access to the beach of Agadir (because is forbidden to camels)
The points to know
- Please be at your pick up point 10 minutes before the time started.
- It is not practical to ride the dromedary with beach flip flops, short skirts, etc.
- Children are accepted but each child must be in front of his mom or his dad on the camel and for babies a baby carrier is required.
- The trips are canceled when it rains because the camel is subject to slips under these conditions because of its flat feet without hoof and without iron.
- The tour is not recommended for people with severe back and hip disease and for pregnant women
- For customers who want to choose traditional Moroccan dishes (tajine, couscous) instead of the barbecue dinner they must mention it at the time of booking