Camel Ride Tour In RosaritoWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 2-hour camel ride tour with friendly camels and horses that lead you while you are experiencing a ride like no other animal gives. These animals are known as the Ships of the Desert because the movement is like a ship in the sea. They use both left feet at the same time and then the right feet. Some of the camels were adopted form the circuses and the others were born with us. They love carrots and you can feed them on the tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourPlan to arrive about 15 minutes early at the designated meeting point in Rosarito. From here, you and your group will depart in a transfer vehicle to find your guide and animals waiting for you at the starting point of your 2-hour camel tour.
Climb into your seat and simply lean back when the camel rises; riding these pack animals through desert landscapes is an experience often compared to riding a ship in the sea. The camels will each walk alongside guides on horseback leading the way.
The camels are herd animals that enjoy being together and live with the horses so they know each other well. Although camels can cross the desert for 30 days without food or water, your tour will stop at times for water and conversation before continuing on a route of about 3 miles. You are provided with carrots to feed the camels, if you wish.
At booking, select from two tour options: Get an ocean view as you travel alongside the mountains east of Puerto Salina, or start out from Canyon de Rosarito and view the vast canyon largely unchanged from its original beauty.
Your tour concludes with the return to the starting point.
Inclusions for Camel Ride Tour In Rosarito
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Camel Ride Tour In Rosarito
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Note: Please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.