Camel Riding In Maspalomas Dunes - Gran Canaria
OverviewJoin this fantastic camel riding adventure in the dunes of Maspalomas in Gran Canaria!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour 40-minute camel ride takes place among the deserted landscapes of Gran Canaria. Your camel will be wearing a comfortable 2-seat saddle, so don't worry, you won't be riding bareback on the hump.
As you traverse the seemingly endless Maspalomas Dunes (Dunas de Maspalomas) accompanied by Saharawi guides, you might feel like as a desert scout in the Sahara. This area of the island is a protected reserve and considered a piece of the region's cultural heritage.
Inclusions for Camel Riding In Maspalomas Dunes
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Camel Riding In Maspalomas Dunes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear/bring comfortable clothes, sunscreen, a hat, and water
Children younger than 3 years can ride with their parents for free
Due to comfort and weight, passengers weighing over 110kg or 220lbs, will not be able to experience a camel ride
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.